Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i was like O.O

this morning,i was woke up by the phone ringing sound,
i was like "WTH!WHO WOKE ME UP FROM MY BEAUTY SLEEP?"
*pick up the phone* oh..its my dad == LOL

he asked me to pass the phone to my sis,
but i tot my pig sis was still sleeping,until i heard "ngo hei san jo lah!" Hahaha
so i passed the phone to my sis loh..

*after the phone call*

my sis came to me with her eye lidat >> O.O
"wah. daddy really gonna celebrate christmas weyh"-sis
"huh?why?"-me
"he wants me to book movie ticket(Australia[coming soon on 25th dec!!LOL]) for tomorrow,and tell him what time and where is it,cause he wanna book a dinner table for us. and he say we could go shop around maybe before or after dinner/movie."-sis
(this might not be O.O to you,but for me(someone who doesn really celebrate christmas,its really O.O!)

then i went O.O "wow~" LOL

anyway,we're going to klcc :)

pig♥pig

No comments:

Post a Comment